• 56-64 oz low sodium chicken broth (pictured with 56 oz for a thicker soup)
• 1/2 tsp thyme
• 1 tbsp white cooking wine
• dash of sage
• pepper to taste
• 12 oz bag of frozen vegetables (pictured with “Prince Edward Medley” with green beans, waxed beans and carrots)
• 3/4 Arborio rice (uncooked)
• 2 cups of cooked chicken (skinless and boneless)
Combine all ingredients in large pot on the stove. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce to a low heat simmer and cook for 40-50 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve immediately or cool and freeze in freezer-safe bags or containers.
By: Sarah M.