Chocolate Orange Mousse
• 8 oz Plain Chocolate, broken into cubes
• Juice and Grated Rind of 1 orange
• 1/2 oz Butter
• 1 tb Orange-Flavoured Liquer
• 4 lg Eggs, Separated
• 1/2 pt Double Cream, whipped
• 2 oz Plain Chocolate, Grated
Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Add juice of orange and stir occasionally until chocolate has melted.
Remove from heat and stir in butter, orange liquer and egg yolks. Whisk egg whites until they form stiff peaks and gently fold into the chocolate mixture. Pour into a glass serving bowl. Chill for at least two hours until set.
Spoon whipped double cream into a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle. Pipe around top of mousse and arrange orange rind and grated chocolate alternately around the cream to decorate.