• Cooking spray, for coating the muffin tin
• 1 7 1/2-ounce can refrigerator biscuits
• 1 cup shredded colby cheese
• 1 scallion, white part and some green, chopped
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
• 1/2 pound baby shrimp, cooked and peeled
• 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a miniature-muffin tin with cooking spray.
Split each biscuit in half and place each half in a muffin cup, pressing it into the bottom and up the sides.
In a medium-size bowl, mix the cheese, scallion, mayonnaise, shrimp and dill. Place 1 tablespoon of the shrimp mixture on top of each biscuit. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the Shrimp Biscuits are golden and bubbling.
By: Sarah M.
Recipe adapted from Food Network Star: The Official Insider’s Guide to America’s Hottest Food Show By Ian Jackman. Copyright (c) 2011 By Food Network.