• 40-60 medium-large Shrimp, cooked, deveined, tales removed
• 4 tblsp. Poppa T’s Non-Spicy Rib Rub
• 1 15oz jar of Bertolli 4 Cheese Rosa
• 12-16 oz box of penne pasta
• 6-8 medium size mushrooms
To make this Skewered Shrimp & Pasta over Roma Sauce recipe, start by soaking skewers in water for at least 5-10 minutes. Preheat grill on medium heat. Start cooking noodles as per directions on box (start boiling water). Slice mushrooms and combine with rosa sauce over low-heat in a medium size pot. Put shrimp on skewers. Lightly season shrimp with rub on each side and place on grill 3 minutes each side. When noodles are cooked, for each serving, pour rosa sauce over noodles and place shrimp over sauce. Serve!
By: Sarah M.