• 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cubed
• 8 oz. tomato paste
• 1 scallion, diced
• 1 large tomato, diced
• 3/4 c. corn
• 4 oz. colby jack & 4 oz. cheddar, shredded & divided
• 10 oz. Philadelphia Cooking Creme – Santa Fe Blend, divided
• 3 c. cooked white rice
• 1 c. tortilla chips, crushed
• 3 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
To make this Phili Santa Fe Chicken Casserole recipe, heat oil in skillet. Brown chicken and drain. Add in tomatoes, corn, scallion, and 3/4 c. of Cooking Creme, mix well with chicken in skillet.
Combine 1/2 cup of cheese and rice spread out on bottom of a baking dish (spray with cooking spray). Pour on meat mixture, then the rest of the cooking creme and cheese. Cover with foil.
Bake for 30 minutes and top with tortilla chips and cilantro.
By: Sarah M.